About Me

My photo
I have been the Pre-Kindergarten Teacher at Loudonville Christian School for 4 years. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education as well as a degree in Liberal Arts. I have taught a variety of grades but enjoy teaching Pre–K the best. I enjoy seeing students learn new things. I have 3 siblings and 7 nieces and nephews. I am originally from Boston, love the ocean and the BOSTON RED SOX. One of my favorite units to teach is Dr. Seuss.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Prayer Request

As I prepare for this journey, my heart is anxious about every thing that need to get done in five weeks. Between getting yellow fever shots, making sure my passport gets here, finding my flight, raising support and making sure I am ready to go. I ask you to pray for me in the coming weeks as I prepare.  Please pray that:: my passport arrives in time, I stay healthy, everything comes together smoothly, and that God works through me.
If you want to help me in raising support, you can send it to me  at 479 9th Ave Troy NY 12182. Make checks payable to Loudonville Community Church for tax purposes.

Serving Him
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment